Bitshift Bitshift

It's just good

But considering the fact that you're currently working on Brackenwood's videogame and didn't have much time to work on this, it's really nice. Congrats!

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Probably the best Madness game ever!

A great adaption of Madness Consternation and it has enough action to play it over and over again. I needed to use a pause button sometimes, but who cares!
Keep up the good work, Tom! :D

Saucer Strike Saucer Strike

I totally love this game!

And most of your other ones. Good graphics, enough action to enjoy and some crazy and funny stuff! Keep it up, Weasel!
P.S: Exploding cows! XD

Elf Slaughter Elf Slaughter

Good

But the elves take too long to die and at some point it gets boring. Points for the music selection, but could have had a couple more songs.

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

OMG! The elephant!

That thing with the medals was very original, and I have to say that the first time I saw them was like: Holy sh@#t
Great game, as always. I love that elephant XD
Keep it up :)

Haunt the House Haunt the House

AWESOME!

I never tought a house cold be haunted that way by a single ghost! I loved it!
Sadly, I'm still wondering what the secret medal is -_-
Oh,well, not less awesome because of that ;) GOOD JOB!

Protoss Invasion Protoss Invasion

...

Man, I didn't know that zealots had energy shields o.O

Starcraft Arcade Starcraft Arcade

Mmmm... not that bad

I mean, not the greatest game ever, but it's not bad. It reminds me the arcade game at the Hyperion's bar on the SC 2 campaign :)

Shoot the Stars Shoot the Stars

Good concept

However, I think there should have been an exploding star animation or something when I hit the targets, you know, to make thi less simple. It was good, don't get me wrong ;)

War of Cells War of Cells

Good game

But it could have been easier with the option of swap your weapons and auto-aim where mouse is pointing. Anyways, this is good, continue like that :)